Donate to the Pantry
Please make checks payable to Burlington Hampshire Area Food Pantry.
Please mail to:Burlington Hampshire Area Food Pantry PO Box 651 Hampshire, IL 60140
To drop off food or to assist in sorting and filling the shelves, join us the Sunday preceding the 3rd Monday of the month at 10:15 am ~ 12:00 noon.
To donate large quantities of food, please call: 847-683-3071 to make arrangements to drop off directly at the Food Pantry.
Donations of food items are gladly accepted at:
- Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library
- First American Bank, Hampshire
- Old Second Bank, Burlington
- Heartland Bank, Hampshire
- Burlington United Methodist Church
- Faithway Baptist Church
- First United Methodist Church
- St. Charles Borremeo Catholic Church
- St. John Lutheran Church, Burlington
- St. John United Church of Christ of Harmony
- St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church No. Plato
- St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church, Reinking Rd.
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Zion United Methodist Church